The pivoting axles of these trailers are connected by a tie rod which turns the front and rear wheels in opposite directions. This design provides agile maneuvering of individual or multiple trailers in narrow aisles and around tight corners. A rear hitch on the four wheel steering trailer allows multiple trailers to track in the path of the lead trailer. 16″ pneumatic wheels with 1″ roller bearings. 2-1/2″ inside dimension ring drawbar with pin and clevis rear hitch. Not intended for speeds above 5 mph. FOB Shipping Point.
|Dimensions||37 × 61 × 20 in|
$407.69 – $818.30
- Heavy and medium duty trucks.
- An all purpose truck to save time and money moving boxes, packages, inventory, etc.
- Solid smooth steel deck is completely welded into a solid rigid unit. Reinforced underneath for maximum support.
$200.08 – $353.35
- Perfect for loads up to 2000 lbs., this truck is an exceptional value.
- Varnished hardwood deck is surrounded by a sturdy 1″ continuous tubular steel frame — frame features rounded front corners to protect walls, containers and doorways.