SURE-GRIP® EX SAFETY CABINET
Product code: N/A
$719.58 – $1,536.92
- FM approved cabinets are constructed of sturdy double-walled 18 ga. steel with 1-1/2″ of insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Attractive flush-mounted handle — ideal in tight spaces and less prone to damage in shipping. Reduces “accidental bangs” from passing traffic.
- H899020 – Code states that not more than 60 gallons may be Class I and Class II liquids.
Fingertip control with an exclusive slip resistant textured lining on the inside of handle. U-Loc™ handle style accepts optional padlock or can be key locked. Self-latching handle ensures engagement of 3-point latch for protection under fire conditions. Radiused corners on doors for added safety. Haz-Alert™ reflective labeling system provides high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. OSHA and NFPA compliant safety cabinets provide safe, secure storage and organization for flammable liquids. They minimize employee exposure, reduce fire risks and add to efficiency when positioned near points-of-use. FOB Shipping Point.
Extra Safe and Extra Secure Features:
Exclusive Haz-Alert™ reflective labeling for high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. Firefighter friendly…helps emergency personnel easily isolate volatile liquids.
Exclusive U-Loc™ handle includes double key set or can be padlocked (optional) for greater security. Non-protruding, flush design reduces dangerous “catches” from passing traffic. Slip-resistant strip under handle offers greater control and easy fingertip operation.
Reflective Safety Band is zone positioned to alert firefighters when crawling in smoke filled areas (visible as smoke rises).
SpillSlope™ shelves safely direct leaks to back and bottom. Adjust on 3″ centers. Meets ANSI standards with a 350 lb. safe allowable load.
|No. of Doors||
Self-close, Manual, Sliding, self-close, Self-Close
90, 60, 45, 30
|No. Adj. Shelves||
H x W x D
65 x 43 x 34", 65 x 34 x 34", 65 x 43 x 18", 35 x 36 x 24", 44 x 43 x 18"
480, 392, 387, 330, 313, 310, 204, 246, 237, 231
Here are some other products you might like
$616.79 – $2,178.57
- Self closing, self latching.
- Double-walled cabinets with 1-1/2″ air space acts as an insulation to protect paints, gasoline, and chemicals against heat, sparks or fire.
- Reduces the risk of costly damaging fires and provides convenient location of liquids.
- Heavy-duty solid welded construction adds decades of structural rigidity and keeps heat out!