L x D
|H131-529||$735||0||Green||60 x 30"||188|
|H131-629||$809||0||Green||72 x 30"||244|
|H131-529||$735||0||Gray||60 x 30"||188|
|H131-629||$809||0||Gray||72 x 30"||244|
The tool and die maker's standard for decades, this workbench is ideal for hands on work and detail. The 2-1/2" thick maple portion of the work surface is 11" deep and absorbs shocks from mallets and hammers while providing a non-scratch surface for finished parts and precision tools. The back 18" 12 ga. steel top is set into a rabbet joint to provide a smooth transition from wood to steel and 30" of total work surface. A heavy duty 14 x 22 x 5" bench drawer with ball bearing drawer slides, a cylinder lock and pull handle is included with workbench. Available in Green or Gray. Call for additional colors available. Shipped KD. FOB Shipping Point.
See Related Items tab for accessories.
L x D
72 x 30", 60 x 30"
$300.00 – $791.00
- 10-Year unconditional warranty.
- Height adjustable from 30″ to 36″. Heavy Duty 13-gauge steel legs.
- America’s Easiest to Assemble Benches.
- Various chemicals and scratch-resistant powder paint.
- Meet all local, state and federal specifications.