ACCESSORIES – Order in chart below
Adjustable Forks – Adjust for loads from 11″ to 30″ to accommodate diverse loads. Measures 27-1/2″L x 11″ to 30″W x 2-1/2″D.
Fork Extensions – Inserted onto standard forks for an additional 25″ of length.
Load Platform – Used with standard or adjustable forks. Fits over forks so one person can handle odd-sized or heavy objects. No tools required. Measures 27-1/2″L x 23″W x 27-1/2″D.
Boom – With multi pre-drilled lift points to allow crane type hoisting. 1’6″ to 3’6″L x 1-1/2″W x 6-1/2″D.
Captive Stabilizers – Provide additional lateral support for heavy loads with a patented “locking system”. Easily stow-able – folds up for easy storage. No loose parts. Standard on HSLA-20 and HSLA-25. Not available on straddle bases.
Transport Wheels – Set of two wheels for easy loading and transporting over rough job site debris and soft ground. Ideal for construction sites.
Transport Wheels, Captive Stabilizer (Option for HSLA-12, HSLA-25), Boom, Load Platform, Fork Extensions, Adjustable Forks
-, 40, 32, 5, 53
$2,105.00 – $3,980.00
- Self-contained fold down stabilizer system allows the operator to quickly setup the machine. One person transport and setup.
- Straddle base design easily adjusts the width of the loading area without tools from 22″ to 50″.
- Straddle base available in 5′, 10′ and 15′ models.
$1,500.00 – $2,010.00
- An economical lift to handle tasks from transporting dies and molds to stacking skids and pallets.
- Sturdy and compact enough to fit through standard doors and to operate in congested areas.
- Easy foot activated operation.