45° Tilt Series…tilts pallets, crates, boxes or baskets to 45° to facilitate loading or unloading. Deck height is 24" when horizontal. Tables feature all welded steel construction for years of durability. Unique design minimizes pinch points to meet OSHA requirements. Equipped with an industrial quality, 56 frame 2 HP motor — delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life. Standard voltage is 460V 3 phase. Push button hand control is standard. Base includes 7-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H usable fork pockets on 30" centers for portability with forklift.
90° Tilt Series…same features as 45° Tilt Series but features a full 90° of tilt. Ideal for upending products in shipping and receiving operations. Must be lagged to the floor.
Other sizes available – call for more information.
6000, 4000, 2000
|Degree of Tilt||
|Size W x L||
48 x 48"
896, 930, 899, 832, 733, 697
$96.39 – $379.04
- 1-1/2″ x 1/8″ angle iron frame.
- 14 gauge shelves with stiffeners for added support.
- All units have provisions for optional drawer.
- Foot pads with pre-drilled holes for lagging to floor. (Mobile units feature 3″ plastic casters, 2 rigid, 2 swivel with locking thumb screws).
- Durable gray powder coat finish.